It is the time of year when the fish is found and eaten.
The saltwater snakes eat the eggs, which are then called cray.
They are often confused with the cray fish, which is poisonous and can cause stomach ulcers.
In the wild, cray are found in many areas, including tropical areas.
In captivity, however, they are almost never seen.
In Australia, a study found that two-thirds of crayfishes caught in the Great Barrier Reef were poisonous to humans.
The study also found that cray and craywater fish are not usually eaten by native fish, but by commercial fish.
It is estimated that 80 per cent of crays consumed in Australia are destined for the global fish market.
Crayfish is the name given to the saltwater snake-like fish.
The fish is a cousin of the cristates.
Both are also called saltwater cray, which they are not.
The cray is a medium-sized fish that can be up to 30cm long.
They have four pairs of long, black dorsal fins and three pairs of small, round, pink or white eyes.
A small white spout is also present on the front of their heads.
They also have a set of five to six small, spiny antennae.
They can be caught by anglers as bait, or they can be fed to domestic pets such as dogs, cats, pigs, and chickens.
They usually feed on algae blooms and can be eaten raw, cooked or as a delicacy.
Crays are eaten in the Philippines, where the salt water snakes are also found.
Their meat is sold as delicacies, and their flesh is also used as an ingredient in traditional medicines.
A common misconception about cray has been that they are dangerous to humans and pets.
But the fish can be used to treat a variety of ailments, including stomach ailments, burns, and even liver and kidney disorders.
One study in New Zealand found that, when tested on rats, crays did not increase the risk of death or illness from liver and renal disease.
Crickets are also considered to be a good source of vitamin A and iron.
They tend to have fewer parasites than the crays.
They feed on small algae bloops, which produce the poison chlorophyll, which causes algae bloats to swell and produce poisonous gas.
It can be absorbed into the bloodstream through the skin and may cause blood clots.
The poison chlorophyl has a similar effect on people, but it can also be toxic to pets.
If consumed, it can cause skin irritation, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
A person can also die from ingesting cray when their skin becomes infected with parasites such as worms and lice.
When a person eats cray they usually do so in the water, which has little oxygen.
If you are a large fish, they may be able to swallow you whole, causing a fatal stroke.
But if you are not that large, you can be swallowed whole and drown.